Buildsoft has released some important updates of Cubit. See details of the release below.
Cubit 8.2.3 Release
- Fixed an issue where an error message might display when you upgraded or installed Cubit if you had an older version of PostgreSQL installed on your computer.
- Fixed an issue where new multiplier columns were not displaying when creating a Grouped Job if Calculation sheets is checked under the Transfer options.
- Fixed an issue where PL Codes were not attached to an Item when using Add Rate from Insert from Price List.
- Fixed an issue where creating a Row Reference in a Job, from a Price List was not updating the Item Total.
- Fixed an issue where the date format was not using the regional settings on the installed computer.
- Fixed an issue where there were no character limits for Job names when sending a Job to Bartender for the first time.
- Fixed an issue where a copied Job, a Template Job or Imported Job, that was created using a Price List as a Template was not displaying Totals for Items created within that Price List.
- Fixed an issue where Cubit could not connect to Xero, for Importing Cost Codes and sending to Xero as a Purchase Order or Invoice.
- Fixed an issue where the Rate in Trade Reports for Items using the new multipliers (Number, Conversion, Wastage) could be incorrect when using the Adjust rates by markup parameter.
- Fixed an issue where an error message might display when copying a Rate and pasting into the Description of an Item.
- Fixed an issue where the new multipliers (Number, Conversion, Wastage) were not transferred to Global Estimating correctly.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t click Insert when importing to the Openings library.
- There is a known issue where Job Totals and Edit for a Company and Contact were hidden if you were using a high resolution, such as a 4k screen.
- There is a known issue where Grouped Views weren’t updated immediately if a Rate Sheet was deleted for an Item.
Cubit 8.2.2 Release
- Fixed an issue where some Factors, Lengths, Widths, and Quantities were not sent correctly when transfering a Job from Cubit to Global Estimating.
- Fixed an issue where using the option Only Show Selected Trade was not working for Reports generated from a Grouped View.
Cubit 8.2.1 Release
- Fixed an issue where an error message is displayed and you can’t access the Details pane after selecting multiple Items in a Calculation Sheet.
If you're a customer with current Software Assurance cover, you can download the latest version of Cubit below. If you would like to update your software but do not have current Software Assurance cover, contact our Customer Success team on (02) 4626 4909.